Mermaid Art Studios School Year Schedule
Join us for a great art experience at Mermaid Art Studios this fall!
Students who come for classes KNOW that this is their studio. They take ownership.
Because our class sizes are relatively small, we are able to focus our attention on developing the skills and interests of each individual. We teach that as an artist you also take on roles as an inventor and a pioneer.
Session 2: Mar. 2 – Apr. 23 (8 weeks) – Click To Register
Session 3: Apr. 27 – June 4 (6 weeks)
Children’s sessions are $160 (6 week sessions) or $200 (8 week sessions) and Adult sessions are $240 (6 week sessions) or $280 (8 week sessions) if registering in person at our studio.
You can save $20 by registering online and reserving your spot in advance!
Individual sessions can be booked for $35/session based on availability.
- Art Smorgasbord: A little bit of everything! Great for our younger artists looking to explore a variety of creative disciplines.
- Ceramics: Hand-build and glaze clay projects – both functional and decorative.
- Drawing / Painting: Line, Tone, Texture, Form, Perspective, and more. Classes also include figure drawing and portraiture. Classes are offered for a variety of age groups including an advanced class which requires a portfolio.
- Mom & Me: A variety of fun projects for you and your little one! Everything from clay to crafts.
- Special Needs: Classes designed specifically to engage special needs students to use art as a means to communicate visually rather than verbally. Students work across a variety of mediums including ceramic, mosaic, drawing, and painting.
- 8:30a – 2:30p – Mobile Mermaids – we come to you!
- 4:00p – 5:00p – Ceramics (all ages)
- 5:00p – 6:30p – Advanced Portfolio Prep
- 6:30p – 8:00p – Adult Drawing
- 4:00p – 5:00p – Art Smorgasbord (5-10 year olds)
- 5:30p – 6:30p – Drawing & Painting (8-10, 11+ year olds)
- 6:30p – 8:00p – Adult Furniture Painting
- 10:00a – 11:30a – Adult Drawing/Painting
- 12:00p – 12:45p – Mom & Me
- 1:30p – 2:30p Adult Special Needs
- 4:00p – 5:00p Special Needs (5-10 year olds)
- 5:00p – 6:30p Special Needs (10-18 year olds)
- 10:00a – 11:00a Art Smorgasbord (5-10 year olds)
- 11:00a – 12:00p Special Needs (Adults)
- 12:00p – 1:00p Drawing/Painting Portfolio Building
[button link=”https://mermaidartstudios.com/classes/registration/” size=”medium” variation=”blue”]Register For Class Today![/button]